Acceptance Post (Updated periodically)
Many moons ago I was nominated for a Liebster Award by CathyTea (for the Ikeda Legacy) and then again by NinjaPigSims (for the Ikeda Legacy)! 2 years later (omg) I was nominated by TheoriesOfHappiness (for Suzu Clan) and by SubtleSimming (Wonder Child Wood).
As a perpetual procrastinator I never answered my questions or nominated anyone else. I am incredibly grateful that there are those that enjoy what I do even though I don’t keep up. ❤
The Liebster Award is a pass-it-forward, blogger-to-blogger movement designed to draw attention to the blogs we love!
Accepting the nomination comes with these conditions:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented the award and link back to their blog.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserve this award and have fewer than or equal to 3,000 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the nominator, and ask your nominees 11 questions.
- What do you find most gratifying about sharing your Sims’ stories?
- What’s a moment you had when your playing of Sims (and/or writing about it) helped you to understand life better?
- What’s one thing you’ve read that has changed your way of experiencing or understanding life?
- How do you manage to keep up with reading all the blogs that you read?
- What’s your favorite part about blogging?
- Describe your favorite walk or a favorite place outside where you like to go to relax.
- What music inspires you?
- What do you hope to express in your Sims stories?
- What’s one of the funniest things that has happened to you or your Sims while Simming?
- What inspires you to continue Simming and blogging when you think about stopping?
- What else would you like to share with us that I haven’t asked?
- What would you pick to have for your last meal?
- Apart from the Writer and Journalist careers, which career would your Simself choose to work in?
- Which books from The Sims would be in your bookshelf?
- If you were given a free airplane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Which is your favourite season and why?
- What inspires you?
- Which pre-made house from any of the Sims games would your Simself choose to live in, and why?
- Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry? (You can only pick one!)
- What was the funniest thing that happened in your Sims game?
- Would you like to be part of the Goth household or the Landgraab family?
- What was the best thing that happened to you today?
- If you could go anywhere in the world without worrying about the cost of travel or a hotel, where would you go?
- What does the Sims mean to you? Is it something personal, or just another game?
- Do you use custom content? If so, why?
- Which Sims game is your favorite to play, and which is your favorite for writing?
- What is your favorite story that you have ever wrote?
- What is your favorite SimLit story that you have ever read?
- What genre of music do you listen to most often when writing?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Who is your favorite author (of books, not SimLit)?
- Favorite number in the whole world?
- What is a proverb from another language that you really connect to?
- How long have you owned/played The Sims?
- CC or no CC?
- If yes, Alpha or Maxis Match?
- Favorite color?
- What inspires you?
- What is your favorite genre of literature?
- Do you enjoy playing challenges in your game? If so, which is your favorite?
- What is one thing you would like to see EA come up with for The Sims? (e.g. a new expansion/game/stuff pack, different gameplay modes, etc.)
- How did you come across SimLit for the first time?
- A song or song lyrics that get you through the day:
- What’s a piece of advice you would give to fellow SimLit authors?
- Would you date any of the sims you’ve made? (No shame, I totally would).